Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Future is Almost Here (Pt II)

Well it's finally here! October 21, 2015. We made it! Just like Christmas and Birthdays, the day is pretty much the same as any day (mostly). I woke up and had some coffee...but I made it in a future machine, called a Keurig. Went to school. Had class online without leaving my bed, while using an iPad,  macbook, and and iPhone all at the same time (good call on technology overload BTF). After I got done having future school, I drove my non flying car in a bunch of traffic to get my haircut (really could have used that flying car)...but I did use a future app that helped me in traffic.  After I got my future hair, I stopped by the store (Pretty past-like). On my way home I really wanted to listen to some new music...so I used my futuristic phone to pull up my futuristic amazon prime music app. It recommended some music that I downloaded for free and I listened to that instantly. Now, you gotta admit that's pretty fun. Once home I ate regular food while watching some television on the very futuristic Netflix app on my awesome future sony google blu-ray machine. However, I just watched the same show I was watching as a child: The X-files. And in a few minutes I'm gonna head out to see BTF II in a theatre....boring. EXCEPT....they are gonna serve me food...like in a restaurant! NOW that's the FUTURE! And I've never been there. EVEN BETTER!  So, all in and all a very normal day in the future.

No comments: